Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cycle 2 Week 8

Technology has helped me as a student by helping me do things quicker. For example, if I needed help on some type of homework, all I have to do is ask the computer for help. I wouldn't have to stay after school and be taught something. Types of search engines that would lead me to this help would be either "Bing" or "Google." In the technology cycle, I think that I could have done better. I could of done the quizzes and things of that nature better. Something I think I did well was actually doing the blogs to the best of my ability. In the future, I would like to make blogs that help people or have a blog that gives teenagers advice on life. Technology has helped me as a student because it teaches me the different things that you can do on a computer, but I bet there's a lot more that I can learn and have to!

3 comments: