Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cycle 2 Week

Engineers are involved in different types of careers. Some of those include marine/ocean life, environmental, audio, and much much more.! The job of marine/ocean engineers is to explore natural resources and transportation methods in the ocean. Environmental engineers jobs are to try to find ways to protect the environment. And, audio engineers make the sound for TV shows, games, sounds at concerts, and more everyday things.
The career I would like to do is to be an environmental engineer. I would like to do this one because it helps the communities of the world save energy and natural resources. Also, I already practice this everyday because I would turn off the energy I'm not using at the time like lights and water.Also, I would like to help people clean up our oceans and get rid of toxins.

4 comments:

  1. Why is ever one doing this one but good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesh... Yesh... Berry Nice Tella Berry Nice... I Can see ya worked hard (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job and that career sound very intrestinggg

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job talor. You did everything you were supposed to do.KOOL

    ReplyDelete